Tuesday 23 October 2012

New Stock :-)


Good Evening All,
Hope you are all well. I can't believe its 20 past 10 and I have just sat down, the day has flew by. I have had a lovely day today, I had the morning off, usually it is spent sleeping but today I woke up and Tom had left me some money to buy a new coat. My old coat will only let me fasten 1 button depending on where the baby is lying so I woke up, had a lovely bath and woddled into town. I then went into the shop where Tom and Ric were working hard designing lots of new and exciting designs for the next SplodgeAway Show. So lots of fun and laughter, mainly at Toms expense!! Came home, finally took a look at my newly fitted carpet and wow it looks like I have a real front room!! I then dragged poor Tom to Tesco to buy a washer and 2 hours and a lot of money after came out with no washer but lots of Christmas presents and 2 Nerf guns...one for Tom and one for his friend .....my mind boggles.......I can't believe its only 9 weeks until Christmas, I am so excited, I can't wait for 2013 x
So I have finally finished taking the photos of the new stock so take a look. I apologise for the dark lighting of the charms and ribbon but I have taken them at home and the light is very dim.

My dog refused to move to take the photos so had to be bribed with marmite nuts!!
 Top up of distress inks, tools and applicators. We are also waiting on delivery of the triple pack inks that are now being sold individually.




Lots of beautiful ribbon, much brighter in real life.
Top up of stickles that are flying out at the moment.


One of my favourite products ever.....Cosmic Shimmer


NEW IN..Coloured Crystal Dazzlers

So many new charms in starting off for as little as £1.00.....corners, Christmas, Steampunk, Clocks, Owls....loads











I also had a delivery of Pinflair glue today and the people who attended Annettes altered book class will be pleased to know the Bookbinding glue is now in. I also have on order lots of new Graphic 45 papers, IndigoBlu and I can't remember what else. I know I have pre-ordered the Spellbinders D-Lites and they should be in anytime after Thursday.


Just a quick reminder the shop will be closed all day on Thursday. This is a 'one off' and we will be open as usual on Friday. I also have a new member of staff starting soon which I am very excited about. I won't see who yet but she is a lovely lady and some of you may have met her in the shop before. She will be covering a day each week and then cover my maternity leave
. :-)



Right I am off to watch 'Lost' with Tom and eat oranges, tangerines and Rolo yoghurt,
Night Night and thank you for stopping by,
Susan x x

5 comments:

  1. get in do we get a dog to haha? :P looks nice stuff Sue! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you to spend a certain amount before you get the dog lol....... The charms are Fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh i neeeed lots ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that ribbon is delicious. Glad you got sorted with someone for the shop Sue and Tomx

    ReplyDelete